Many companies claim to possess the innovation required to change the world. But we make good on those claims in ways that no other organization can.
Our research techniques, study designs, and scientific solutions help bring critical products to market, gain insight into the safety and effectiveness of investigational therapies, and ultimately save lives every day. So, are you ready to use your scientific expertise to help UBC change the world?
We're looking for people who are:
- Current with biotech and healthcare quality and safety certifications
- Knowledgeable about clinical research processes and regulations
- Ready to use their expertise to bring life-changing medications to patients who need them
Our Clinical Development teams collaborate with manufacturer sponsors to help ensure conclusive study results and meet global regulatory submission requirements.
Our expertise in the design, implementation, and analysis of full-service clinical development programs makes certain that safety and efficacy evidence needs are satisfied for regulatory review.
Our team works with many of the top pharma manufacturers on research that spans nearly every therapeutic area.
We're looking for people who:
- Are able to meet the highest standards of quality and client services
- Are not satisfied with the status quo
- Understand the need to strictly follow protocols and processes
Late Stage Research
UBC has successfully developed, implemented, and supported many of the industry’s largest and most complex global research programs. Our Late Stage Research team develops and collects evidence to support drug approval and market access through study designs that are both innovative and practical.
Our dedicated team comprises project managers, clinical research associates, physicians, nurses, statisticians, clinical programmers, and data managers. We provide expert guidance to ensure the data requirements for clinical endpoints are met and key evidence is collected in alignment with regulatory standards.
The programs we support are changing the future of clinical research and creating solutions that change lives for the better. If you're looking for a position that takes your scientific skills to the next level, apply today.
UBC is the right environment for you if you are:
- Inquisitive and innovative
- Highly analytical
- Able to engage with cross functional areas, keeping in mind the ultimate program goal
Safety is at the heart of drug development and approval, and our clients rely on us to ensure the highest level of expertise. Our Pharmacovigilance team provides comprehensive global safety and medical services, including safety case management, medical safety and writing, signal detection and surveillance.
We’re looking for:
- Safety specialists -- including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and scientists
- Specialists in regulatory submissions
- Experienced product safety experts
Safety and Risk Management
UBC plays a significant role in patient and pharmaceutical product safety. Our team -- made up of epidemiologists, safety scientists, data analysts, software developers, and patient educators, to name a few -- design, implement, and evaluate risk management programs for products to treat everything from diabetes to organ transplant rejection.
UBC's safety teams are aligned and focused on getting the right therapy to the right patient at the right time.
We're looking for candidates who:
- Stay current on existing and emerging pharmaceutical legislation
- Can evaluate technology and operations that support safety programs
- Are committed to the safe use of medicine and medical products